recipe by Desiree 'BlackstoneBetty' Dukes
- 1 lb Bag Sweet Mini Peppers, or Jalapeño
- 1 lb Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1 block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Parmesan Romano Cheese
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Mexican Blend Cheese, grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves, grated
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook and crumble 1 pound sweet italian sausage using your Blackstone Griddle drain and put in a large mixing bowl. Mix together cheeses, garlic, cooked sausage and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slice peppers in half removing any membrane and seeds leaving stems on to act as the handle and for presentation.
- Stuff sausage mixture in peppers. Place peppers in refrigerator until ready to cook!
- Cook in Blackstone airfryer between 375 about 10 minutes or until heated through and bubbly, and peppers are tender to your liking, checking every few minutes. Serve while warm, garnished with chopped parsley.
For spicy peppers try hot italian sausage. This is a great make ahead snack to keep refrigerated until ready to cook for a quick and easy appetizer!