- Oct 02, 2023
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 container of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 container of white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 box of rigatoni, cooked to al dente
- 1 ½ cups of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of fresh basil, chopped
Heat a griddle to medium-low heat. Add olive oil and place zucchini, squash, broccoli, asparagus, bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes on the griddle. Toss for 2-3 minutes and season with Tutto Italiano seasoning. Add a little water around the veggies, cover with a large basting dome, and allow them to steam for 3 minutes.
On the opposite side of the griddle, add 4 tbsp of butter, mushrooms, shallots, and garlic. Sauté in butter until they become soft.
Combine all the veggies on the griddle, and add the cooked rigatoni, 1 ½ cups of vegetable broth, peas, lemon juice, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and basil. Toss all the ingredients on the griddle until the sauce thickens, and everything is well combined.
Transfer the mixture to a platter, garnish with additional basil and Parmesan cheese, and enjoy!