- Mar 30, 2018
Makes 1 pizza Time: 15 minutes Difficulty: Intermediate
- 1 portion Blackstone pizza dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce or vine ripened crushed tomatoes
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16-20 slices pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Turn Blackstone pizza oven to medium-high heat.
- Stretch the pizza dough and spread out the pizza sauce. Lay out the fresh mozzarella and pepperoni slices evenly over the pizza. Top with shredded parmesan.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown and crispy.