- Feb 20, 2019
Pesto-Ranch Chicken Artichoke Flatbread
- 4 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Cutlets
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Blackstone Chicken & Herb Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup of Ranch Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons of Pesto
- 1 1/2 Cups of Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2 Cup of Sliced Black Olives
- 1/3 Cup of Capers
- 3 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Flat-Bread Rounds
Season your chicken breasts with a bit of olive oil and some of the Blackstone Chicken & Herb Seasoning on all sides, then cook on the griddle for 2-3 minutes per side or until the chicken is fully cooked.
Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove it from the griddle, dice, and place into a large mixing bowl.
Add the ranch, mayo, and pesto and stir to mix evenly.
Add the Â¼ of the chicken to each of the flatbreads evenly over the surface. Add some of the artichoke hearts, olives, and capers evenly over each flatbread and then top with mozzarella cheese.
Turn your griddle down to medium-low heat and place each flatbread onto the griddle and cover with a basting dome to melt the cheese and toast the bottom. 4-5 minutes for a lightly toasted crust and a bit longer for a crispier texture.
Slice and serve hot.