Pickle Chic Sandwiches
Recipe by Desiree "BlackstoneBetty" Dukes
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 cup pickle juice
1 tbsp All Purpose Blackstone Products Seasoning
¼ cup mayonnaise, Dukes preferred
1 8-pack brioche buns
8 slices muenster cheese
8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
1 box FarmRich crispy dill pickles
½ c mayonnaise
¼ c prepared horseradish
Dash each salt pepper and paprika
Red Cabbage Slaw
2 cups red cabbage, shredded
¼ cup green onions, chopped
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a meat tenderizer, pound out the chicken breast until ½ inch thick and even all around. One breast should make for two sandwiches, so cut each breast into two portions. Add chicken to a storage bag with pickle juice, remove air, seal, and marinate overnight.
- Prepare slaw by shredding or thinly slicing the cabbage. Add green onion, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to the cabbage and toss to coat evenly in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine ingredients for the horsey sauce and set aside.
- Drain chicken and pat dry, toss chicken with mayonnaise and Blackstone All Purpose Seasoning to coat evenly.
- Turn Blackstone Griddle to medium heat and Blackstone Airfryer to high heat.
- Place chicken on on the Blackstone. Cooking for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place Farmrich pickles into preheated airfryer and cook for 4-5 minutes or until crispy and heated through.
- Add one slice of each cheese to chicken the last minute of cooking before removing chicken. Allow chicken to rest while you toast the buns in the grease left behind from the chicken.
- Assemble sandwiches by layering chicken, cheese, slaw, pickles and horsey sauce. Enjoy!