- Feb 13, 2021
Recipe by Chef Nathan Lippy
- 2, 8 oz. Ribeye steaks
- Blackstone Steakhouse Seasoning
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Basil
- 8 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 large slices Pepperoni
- 2 foot long Italian Hoagie rolls
- 1 cup Rao’s Pizza Sauce
- Olive oil
- Heat your griddle to high heat. Add a bit of olive oil to the steaks and then add as much Blackstone Steakhouse seasoning as you like. Cook the steaks over high heat for 2 minutes per side and then remove from the heat and cut into small bite-sized pieces.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the steak pieces back to the griddle arranged into 2 lines the same shape as the hoagie rolls. .
- Add 4 slices of tomato over the top of each pile of meat, then a few pinches of basil and oregano, add a few slices of peperoni and then the mozzarella over the top. Cover with a dome and melt the cheese for 2 minutes.
- While the cheese is melting, toast the cut side of the hoagies in a bit of olive oil and then add some of the pizza sauce to both of the cut sides.
- To plate, remove the dome and using 2 spatulas, add the meat and melty cheese to the hoagie roll, slice and serve hot.