- 4-5 Portobello Caps, sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Tablespoons of Curly Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Fresh Cracked Pepper to Taste
- Pinch Red Pepper Flake (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter
Wash and dry mushrooms. Slice Â½ inch slices. Add the chopped garlic, chopped parsley, Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes and olive oil. Toss to coat. Cover and let sit 20 minutes.
Drizzle Blackstone with a little oil and add 1 tbsp butter, spreading around, on medium high heat. Add the mushrooms in single layer and let cook 3 minutes. Flip and cook additional 2 minutes. Plate and garnish with reserved parsley.