- Mar 30, 2018
- 5 Portobello mushroom caps, washed and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons curly parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flake (optional)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Combine mushrooms, garlic, 2 ½ tablespoons parsley, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and olive oil in a medium mixing bowl. Toss to coat. Cover and let sit for 20 minutes.
Drizzle Blackstone with a little oil and butter, spreading around, on medium high heat. Add the mushrooms in single layer and let cook 3 minutes. Flip and cook additional 2 minutes. Plate and garnish with reserved parsley.