- Mar 30, 2018
Makes 6 sliders Time: 40 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelop French Onion Soup Mix
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 slices baby Swiss cheese
- 6 pretzel slider rolls
- Granulated garlic, to taste
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Yellow mustard, to taste
- Preheat Blackstone griddle to medium-high heat. Lay out the slices of bacon and cook to desired doneness. Use the Blackstone Bacon Press (available in the Blackstone Breakfast Kit) to keep the bacon from curling up. When the bacon is cooked, turn one of the end burners off and slide bacon to that side of the griddle to keep it warm.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix ground beef with the French onion soup mix. Roll out into 6 small patties.
- Place slider patties on the griddle. Season to taste with granulated garlic, cracked black pepper, and sea salt. Flip the patties once there is a good, blackened sear on one side. Season the second side of the patty.
- When the patties are almost done cooking, it's time to add cheese. Use an upside-down drinking glass or a biscuit/cookie cutter to cut large sandwich-sized slices down to slider-sized cheese slices. To each patty, add one slice of cheddar, one slice of provolone, one slice of baby Swiss, and top with one final slice of cheddar.
- Add two crossed strips of bacon. Use the Blackstone 12" Round Basting Cover to quickly melt the cheese.
- Slice pretzel slider rolls in two. Place rolls (both crowns and heels) upside down on the griddle top. Check rolls frequently to assure they get toasted golden brown.
- Top the burger with classic yellow mustard, serve, and enjoy!