- 1 Lb. of Wood Smoked Pulled Pork (without seasoning)
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 Lb. of Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 Lb. of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt to Taste
- Pork Rub or Rib Seasoning of Your Choice
- Hickory Barbecue Sauce of Your Choice
- 12 Small Taco-Sized Flour Tortillas (Approximately 5" in Diameter)
Preheat the Blackstone griddle to medium heat. When heated, coat the griddle top with light Olive oil.
Steps 3-5 are to be cooked at the same time.
Heat 1 lb. already smoked (cooked) pulled pork on griddle top. Season to taste with Pork rub or Rib seasoning. Use spatula to turn meat as it browns.
Crack and cook 12 large Eggs sunny side up. Season to taste with salt. Remove from griddle top when yolk is still runny.
Cook l lb. shredded Hash browns on griddle top, flipping when bottom sides are browned.
Add shredded Cheddar cheese to taste on top of Hash browns when they are almost finished cooking.
Warm 12 small Taco-sized flour tortillas on griddle until slightly browned.
Plate it up: Put equal amounts of Hash browns/Cheese, Eggs, and Pulled pork on each Tortilla. Top with Hickory flavored barbecue sauce.