- Mar 30, 2018
Serves 4 Time: 40 minutes Difficulty: Intermediate
- 4 (8-ounce) angus beef burger patties
- 6 packages of ramen, boiled and strained
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Granulated garlic, to taste
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Mr. Yoshida’s Teriyaki Sauce
- ¼ green onions, chopped
- Olive oil, for the griddle
- 8 slices bacon or uncured turkey bacon
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 8 (5-inch) ramekins
- Combine noodles, eggs, salt, pepper, and granulated garlic in a medium mixing bowl. Mixing until combined and noodles thoroughly coated in egg mixture.
- Fill 8 (5-inch) ramekins evenly with the egg-noodle mixture. Cover with plastic wrap, use the bottom of a ramekin to compress the noodle mixture. The compression will keep the ramen “bun” together while cooking. Let ramekins cool in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix barbecue sauce, green onions, and teriyaki sauce together.
- Preheat Blackstone griddle to high. Add a thin layer of oil to griddle top. Remove ramen patties from the fridge.
- Once the griddle is up to temperature, place your bacon, ramen, and burger patties onto the griddle. Season the burger patties to taste with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic. Cook the burgers for 3 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Glaze burgers with teriyaki barbecue mixture.
- Cook the ramen patties for 3 minutes per side. Both sides should be crisp and golden brown. Adjust heat as necessary.
- Remove bacon from griddle when fully cooked, set on a paper towel lined plate.
- Remove ramen patties from the griddle. Top with burger, 2 slices of bacon, shredded lettuce, and another ramen patty. Serve immediately.