Avocado and Corn Salsa
- 3 Large Avocados, Peeled, Cored and Diced
- 1 Can Whole Kernel Corn (Drained)
- 1/3 Cup of Diced Red Onion
- 1 Bunch Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 JalapeÃ±o (Diced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 2 Teaspoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Lb. of Salmon, Skinned (Any Pin Bones Removed)
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Lime
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Coriander
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 10 Corn Tortillas, Warmed
- 2 Cups of Red Cabbage, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Cup of Crumbled Cotija Cheese
To assemble to Avocado and Corn Salsa, in a mixing bowl add ingredients from Avocado and Corn Salsa ingredient group. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently mix everything together, being careful to not mash avocado to much.
For the salmon, in a mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, juice from 1 lime, chipotle chili powder, cumin, onion powder, paprika, coriander, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Rub mixture over both sides of salmon.
Preheat the griddle to medium heat. Place salmon on griddle and cook about 3 minutes per side. Remove salmon from griddle and break into chunks.
Turn griddle to high heat. Put the corn tortillas on griddle to warm them up, about 30 second to 1 minute per side.
To assemble tacos, layer salmon in tortilla. Add sliced cabbage and avocado salsa. Top with cotija cheese and squeeze fresh lime juice over the top.