Seared Garlic Ribeye with Carrots, Asparagus, and Gremolata
Recipe by Nathan Lippy
- 4, 8-10 oz. Ribeye steaks
- 5-6 carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- A handful of asparagus, cleaned and trimmed
- 6-8 large garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- Salt and Peppers
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat your griddle to medium-high heat. Add 1-2 tablespoons olive oil and then the carrots, cut side down, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Season the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper then add to the griddle. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side depending on preferred doneness. After your first flip, add the garlic cloves and asparagus with a bit of salt and pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes, tossing often.
- Mix all of the Gremolata ingredients in a bowl evenly and reserve for plating.
- Once the steaks are cooked to the desired doneness, remove from the griddle and let rest for 4-5 minutes.
- To plate, add a few pieces of carrot and asparagus to the plate and then top with the steak. Garnish with a few spoons of the Gremolata over the top and finally the caramelized garlic.