- Jun 07, 2018
- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned, deveined, and slightly butterflied
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons curly parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, half for cooking, halt to serve
- Pink sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Crushed red pepper, to taste (optional)
- Place shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic, parsley, and crushed red pepper into a bowl or freezer bag to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Set your Blackstone Griddle to medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon butter and swirl around. Dump the shrimp into butter using tongs to make sure shrimp are on their sides, cook 1-2 minutes.
- Flip shrimp to cook on other side for 1 minute. Add 1 tablespoon butter and if needed stand shrimp up onto butterflied tops. Add the white wine and let cook 1 more minute.
- Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil and plate! Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley.