- 1 Lb. of Shrimp, Cleaned and Slightly Butterflied
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of Curly Parsley
- Pink Sea Salt to Taste
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to Taste
- Crushed Red Pepper to Taste (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Dry White Wine
- 1 Lemon (Half for Cooking Half to Serve/Garnish)
Peel shrimp, leaving the tails on. Slightly butterfly shrimp with a small knife and clean out shrimp.
Place shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic, parsley, and crushed red pepper into a bowl or freezer bag to marinate for 20 minutes.
Set your Blackstone Griddle to medium-high heat.
Add 1 tbsp butter and swirl around. Dump the shrimp into butter using tongs to make sure shrimp are on their sides, cook 1-2 minutes.
Flip shrimp to cook on other side for 1 minute. Add 1 tbsp butter and if needed stand shrimp up onto butterflied tops.
Add the white wine and let cook 1 more min.
Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil and plate! Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley.