- Dec 01, 2022
Recipe by Todd Toven
Serves 4 people
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 16 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ribeye steaks
- Cooking oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Half a stick of butter
- 4 ounces of garlic paste (or fresh garlic)
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Turn the Blackstone griddle to high heat.
- Place onions and mushrooms in a bowl, and set aside.
- Rub one side of each ribeye with cooking oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread cooking oil on the surface of the griddle. Put the ribeye seasoning side down and press down with a griddle press to get a brown sear.
- Season the side that is facing up. Flip when the first side is seared brown.
- Move the ribeye to one side of the griddle. Spread oil on the other side before putting down sliced onions and mushrooms. Season with pepper and salt, drizzle with cooking oil and stir while cooking.
- Put a cast-iron skillet on the griddle or other heat source. Add butter and garlic paste to the skillet. Stir while cooking and then add rosemary to taste.
- Continue flipping ribeye as needed. Remove from the griddle when the thermometer says they are 130 to 140 degrees.
- Plate up ribeye with mushrooms and onions. Drizzle butter, garlic, and rosemary mixture onto the ribeye.