Great Griddle Off 2021 Honorable Mention
Surf and Turf Blackstone Style
Recipe By: Amy Hayes
- Fresh baked rolls
- Roast beef (rare) sliced
- American cheese
- Meat from two lobsters
- French fries
- A couple kabob sticks
- Tony's creole seasoning
- Worcester sauce
- Peel and clean a pound of shrimp. Coat with oil and Tonys Creole Seasoning. Place shrimp on skewer. Cook on the Blackstone until done. Place to the side.
- Cut the rolls and butter the sides. Toast on the Blackstone until nice and golden brown. Place the toasted rolls to the side.
- Cook the roast beef slices with a little bit Worcester sauce, garlic, butter, salt and pepper. Lower the heat on one side of the griddle and place to the cool side of the griddle.
- Brown some butter with garlic and chives on the Blackstone, once nice and hot add the lobster meat and cook until it is done.
- Cook French fries according to directions on the package.
- Plate and enjoy.