Recipe by Nathan Lippy
- 1 lb 80/20 ground beef
- Blackstone Tequila Lime Seasoning
- The juice of 2 limes
- ¼ cup beer (lager is best)
- 2 cups Nacho Cheese Doritos
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 14 cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 1-2 jalapenos, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1/3 cup Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- Add the jalapeno peppers to a small mixing bowl with the pineapple juice, red wine vinegar, a bit of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and let marinate for the rest of the cook.
- Heat your griddle to medium heat and add the ground beef. Season generously with Blackstone Tequila Lime Seasoning and toss to evenly incorporate. Cook for 4-5 minutes, tossing often.
- Add lime juice and beer and toss to evenly incorporate. Cook for another 3-4 minutes then move the beef over to the cooler side of the griddle.
- Add the corn and beans to the hot side of the griddle and toss in the remaining beef fat and seasoning. Cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing often.
- To plate, using a large serving bowl, add some Doritos to the bottom and then the shredded lettuce. Add the beef over the top and then the corn and beans. Add the tomato, red onion, cheese and pickled jalapeno peppers. Finish by adding the Zesty Italian Salad Dressing and serve family style.