- Jul 06, 2018
Serves 4 Time: 2 hours 30 minutes Difficulty: Intermediate
- 12 ounces blond beer
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ white onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped into large chunks
- 24 small corn tortillas
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- Season the sirloin steaks with salt and black pepper, making sure that you rub the salt and pepper well into the steaks
- In a plastic bag, place the steak pieces, onions, garlic, and cilantro. Mix all ingredients together.
- Once all ingredients are mixed, add little by little the content of the bottle of beer (cold or room temperature) into the plastic bag.
- Take the air out of the plastic bag and let the meat marinade in the refrigerator between 2 and 4 hours
- When the meat is ready, drain the beer and place the meat on a plate
- Pre-heat the Blackstone griddle at medium heat for five minutes. Then, add vegetable oil to the surface and let it get to temperature for thirty seconds. Add your previously marinated steak to the Blackstone griddle.
- Cook the steak for about three minutes or until the steak is thoroughly cooked, and place in a bowl
- Spread all remaining steak juices on the griddle and place the tortillas on top until the tortillas are cooked (the tortillas change color slightly and they become malleable), turning the tortillas from time to time.
- To make the tacos, place one tortilla on top of the other (two tortillas together). With a spoon place the steak on top of the tortillas and garnish with white finely chopped onion and cilantro. You can also add your favorite salsa as well.