Tequila Lime Corn Salad
recipe by Desirée ‘BlackstoneBetty’ Dukes\
- 4 ears of Corn
- 15 oz can Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced small
- ¼ cup Dukes Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup Cotija or Queso Fresco Cheese, plus some for garnish
- 1 Lime
- ½ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Jalapeños, optional
- 3 fresh Garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra light tasting Olive Oil
- Blackstone Tequila Lime Seasoning
- Preheat Blackstone griddle to medium low (e-series set to 325 degrees)
- Cut corn kernels off of the cob.
- Drizzle olive oil over griddle, add garlic & toss to coat. Cook for 30-60 seconds then add the corn tossing to coat. Allow corn to cook for about 5 minutes. Remove and allow corn to cool off ten minutes.
- Add the black beans, bell pepper, cheeses, juice of half a lime, cilantro, sour cream and mayonnaise and season with Blackstone Tequila Lime seasoning to corn and toss to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Plate and garnish with cilantro, cheeses and jalapeños. Finish with a dusting of tequila lime and serve with lime wedges, enjoy!
Note: Jalapeños can be diced and cooked with the corner sliced and griddled. Get creative with add-ins, serve as a salad/side dish or as a dip with tortilla chips. Size of corn may vary so add more or less add-ins and mayonnaise/sour cream as needed.