- 2 Lb. of Beef Strip Steak (cubed)
- 1/2 Cup of Light Soy Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Rice Vinegar
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ginger Powder
Cut your strip steak into 1â cubes
In a sealable, gallon-sized plastic bag, add light soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, minced garlic, onion powder, and ginger powder. Knead to combine ingredients.
Add steak cubes to marinade and place in refrigerator 30 minutes - 8 hours (longer for better flavor).
Heat griddle to high heat and cover with a thin layer of olive oil.
Thread your beef onto skewers and place on hot griddle and cook for approximately 8 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes to cook evenly on all sides.
Cook to desired doneness (internal temp of 145 degrees for âmediumâ).
Remove from griddle and serve.