- 3 Lb. of Ground Chicken
- 2 Cup of Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onion
- 4-5 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup of Chili Galic Sauce
- 1-1Â¼ Cups of Diced Red Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Granulated Garlic
- Chopped Cilantro
- Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- Sweet Hawaiian Rolls
- Ice-Cream Scoop with Lever
Place 3 lbs of ground chicken in a large bowl. Add shredded carrots, chopped green onion, minced garlic, chili garlic sauce, and some Himalayan Pink Salt. Mix everything together thoroughly.
For the Southeast Asian slaw, start with your diced red cabbage in a bowl. Add Mayonnaise, Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, small handfuls of cilantro, and 1 tsp of granulated garlic. Mix everything together to a consistency of a thick coleslaw.
Preheat griddle on high, add some olive oil. Use a Ice-cream scoop with lever to place scoops of chicken on griddle. Flip once the bottom is blackened. Once the outside of the patties are seared, turn the griddle to medium-low so the outside won't burn but the middle will continue to cook. Once the patties are finished, place them on Sweet Hawaiian Rolls. Add some Green Leaf Lettuce, and the South East Asian Slaw. Enjoy!