Thai Style Beef Souvlaki With Peanut Sauce
Recipe by Nathan Lippy
- 1 lb. 80/20 Ground Beef
- 2 tablespoons Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Wooden Skewers
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Thai Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ponzu
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Tamari
- 2 tablespoon, sliced green onion (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews (for garnish)
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all of the souvlaki ingredients and gently incorporate evenly. Loosely pack the meat mixture onto the skewers. They should hold together a little softer than a meatball.
2. Heat your Blackstone to medium-high heat and add a bit of olive oil. Cook the Souvlaki for 2 minutes per side until fully cooked.
3. In a small mixing bowl, add all of the sauce ingredients and mix evenly. Use a bit of water to thin it out if you would like.
4. To plate, place the Souvlaki onto a platter and drizzle the sauce over the tops of each. Garnish with the sliced green onions & chopped cashews and serve.