- May 19, 2020
- 1 lb. fresh cauliflower or 1 12 oz. bag frozen cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried turmeric
- 1 tablespoon chicken soup base paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Pre-heat the air fryer to medium high for 10 minutes.
- If using fresh cauliflower, wash and pat dry. Using a paring knife, start at the stem and remove green leaf stalks, exposing the white stem. Cut the florets from the stem and remove them from the cauliflower head.
- Chop cauliflower florets to about 1-inch pieces, making sure the thicker stem pieces are removed. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together, ensuring the entire soup base is incorporated with the oil and spices.
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl and fold to coat with the olive oil and seasoning. Make sure the cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Pour the cauliflower mixture into the air fryer basket and shake to achieve a single layer.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then shake the air fryer basket well, moving the cauliflower florets around excessively.
- Cook to finish an additional 3- 5 minutes or until the cauliflower has a crispy, browned exterior and is cooked through.
PRO TIP: Lining the AirFryer drawer bottom with foil before preheating and cooking makes cleaning up marinade drippings much easier.