Ultimate Breakfast Platter
Recipe by Danielle Zechmann “Blackstone Griddle Girl”
- Sausage Links
Air Fryer Items:
Lox and Bagels:
- Mini Bagels (toast on griddle top for a couple minutes)
- Cream Cheese
- Red Onions
- Sesame Seeds
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Fresh Raspberries
- Begin by sautéing your bacon and sausage. Then use your favorite pancake mix to make your pancakes.
- Set your Air Fryer to low, and place eggs on the tray. Set a timer for 15 minutes and have a large bowl of ice water ready and waiting.
- Once your timer goes off, remove the eggs, and let them set in the ice bath until cooled.
- On a large platter, start to arrange all of your ingredients in a presentable manner. Your guests will be wowed by its beauty and will want to dig right in!