White BBQ Sauce Chicken Party Platter
Recipe by Desiree Blackstone Betty Dukes
- 3 lb chicken breast
- 1/4 c oil, avocado or extra light tasting olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
White BBQ Sauce:
- 2 cups Mayo, Dukes preferred
- 4 fresh Garlic cloves, finely grated
- 3 tbsp fresh squeezed Lemon Juice (or one small lemon)
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 /3 cup White Wine Vinegar
- Mix ingredients for White BBQ Sauce well and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before using.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces, marinate 30 min - 4 hours in 1/2 c white bbq sauce, 1/4 cup oil, and dried parsley. (Or enough to lightly coat)
- Cook chicken through on medium high heat.
- Serve chicken with white bbq sauce for dipping.
Note: Serve chicken with White BBQ Sauce for dipping