- Sep 16, 2021
Great Griddle Off 2021 Terms and Conditions
Great Griddle Off 2021 Rules
- Original recipes only
- The recipe must be made on a griddle
- Only 1 recipe submission per category per person
- To be eligible for consideration, all recipes must be submitted through this form
- Recipes posted to social media must be posted using the #GGO21 hashtag to be eligible for the extra points
- Entrant must be aged 18 years or older.
- Entrant must be a resident of the Contiguous US.
- Only entries submitted between August 19th - October 5th 11:59 MST will be considered.
- By entering you give the sponsor (Blackstone Products/ North Atlantic Imports, LLC) unrestricted use of your recipe(s) and provided image(s) submitted by entry which includes the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided worldwide in all print and electronic media (now or hereafter existing) without time limitation, and the right to include your name and hometown (e.g., city and state) in connection therewith without further compensation.
Great Griddle Off 2021 Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- How to Enter: Between September 19 – October 5 submit an original recipe through this form.
- Eligibility: The Great Griddle Off 2021 is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) Contiguous United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of North Atlantic Imports, LLC (“Blackstone Products”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and agents, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the competition. The Great Griddle Off 2021 is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor and Administrator: North Atlantic Imports, LLC, 1073 W. 1700 N., Logan, UT 84321. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM, nor is FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, or MAILCHIMP associated with the Giveaway in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Great Griddle Off must be directed to Blackstone, and not to FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM, and all entrants release FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, or MAILCHIMP from any and all claims arising out of the Great Griddle Off.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Great Griddle Off, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Blackstone, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Great Griddle Off. Whether an entrant's entry is selected as a winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The Great Griddle Off begins on September 17, 2021 and ends on October 22, 2021 12:00 pm Mountain Standard Time MST; Blackstone Products computer is the official time-keeping device for the Great Griddle Off.
Selection of Winner: Thirty two recipes will be selected from all the recipes summited (8 from each category) and will be guaranteed a spot in the Great Griddle Off 2021 Cookbook and receive a free cookbook. In addition to the previous prize, the top recipe from each category will get to virtually co-host a YouTube episode with one of the Blackstone chefs. They will also receive an assortment of Blackstone accessories (valued at $150) and an exclusive Great Griddle Off 2021 apron. In addition the previous prizes, the top voted recipe winner will receive a golden spatula in addition to all other prizes.
The winner will be selected and notified October 22, 2021 by 12 Noon Mountain Standard Time “MST”.
- Winner Requirements: Blackstone Products will notify the potential winners via direct message over Facebook, Instagram, or email, respectively. The potential winners will be required to respond to Blackstone Product’s notification with his/her intent to accept the prize within three (3) days from the date the initial notification is sent. The winners may also be required to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability Release to Blackstone Products within five (5) days from the date initial notification is sent. Failure to respond to the initial notification within the specified time frame, failure to return the Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability Release (If required) within the specified timeframe or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. Any potential winner agrees by submitting their Entry to accept the prize for their personal use, will not attempt to sale, transfer for profit any part of the prize package. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason in the sole discretion of Blackstone Products, an alternate potential winner will be selected.
- Prize: Thirty two recipes will be selected from all the recipes summited (8 from each category) and will be guaranteed a spot in the Great Griddle Off 2021 Cookbook and receive a free cookbook. In addition to the previous prize, the top recipe from each category will get to virtually co-host a YouTube episode with one of the Blackstone chefs. They will also receive an assortment of Blackstone accessories (valued at $150) and an exclusive Great Griddle Off 2021 apron. In addition the previous prizes, the top voted recipe winner will receive a golden spatula in addition to all other prizes.
- Publicity: Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Blackstone Products may use the winner's name, likeness, the Entry and/or Prize information for contextual purposes worldwide, including the internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of the prize constitutes winner’s waiver of any right or interest in the Entry or publicity materials resulting from the Great Griddle Off, and the winners irrevocably transfers any right, title or interest in such publicity materials to Blackstone Products for its unlimited use in any medium.
- General Conditions: If, for any reason, the Great Griddle Off 2021 is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Blackstone Products which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, then Blackstone Products reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Great Griddle Off. In such event, Blackstone Products may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. Blackstone Products reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Great Griddle Off or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In addition, by entering the Great Griddle Off, entrants acknowledge that they may be subject to Blackstone Product’s background check procedures. Blackstone Products reserves the right to revoke a potential winner’s status or a winner’s status if at any point it determines in its sole discretion that the winner or potential winner has failed Blackstone Product’s background check protocols, in which case Blackstone Products may, at its discretion, choose an alternate potential winner from among the remaining applicable entries for such date’s drawing. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Blackstone Products reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Blackstone Product's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Winner is solely liable for any federal, state or local tax obligations associated with acceptance of the prizes.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Blackstone Product is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Great Griddle Off or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Great Griddle Off. Blackstone Products assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Blackstone Products is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Great Griddle Off.
- Disputes: In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Great Griddle Off, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Blackstone Products with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Blackstone Product's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.