28" Air Fryer Griddle Combo
With the Blackstone 2-Burner 28" Griddle with Electric Air Fryer and Hood, you can do it all: bake, sear, roast, sauté, and air fry. This griddle combines the simplicity and ease of air frying with the hands-on art of griddling for a satisfying blend of styles. 524 Square inches of cooking space combine with 2 quarts air frying capacity for all the space you need to cook meals for large groups of people. Two side shelves, a magnetic strip for griddling accessories, and tool hooks provide precious prep and storage space. A hood retains heat and reduces splatter while patented rear grease management controls the mess on the griddle surface. With everything you can do on this griddle, you'll be drooling before your dinner is done. This propane and plug powered Blackstone is sure to bring lots of delicious meals to the table for years to come.
- 28" Air Fryer Griddle & Hood (Electric Air Fryer).
- Two independently controlled main cooking zone with a total of 34,000 BTU's -plus 13,000 BTU's of additional performance on Air Fryer burner.
- Stylish Horizontal BLACKSTONE logo banner.
- One active Air fryer drawer (4 qt) and one warming drawer (4 qts).
- Dual Side Shelves, magnetic strip.
- Painted ORIGINAL styled hood.
- Patented rear grease management system.
- Updated Walmart exclusive control knobs.
- Electronic start ignition.
WARNING: Fuels used in liquefied propane gas appliances, and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.