Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
Recipe by Blackstone Griddle Girl
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 1 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- ½ stick Butter
- 2 tbs Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter. Whisk in the rest of the ingredients. Set aside.
- Set Air Fryer to high heat.
- Cook cauliflower for 5-7 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Remove and put into an airtight container. Pour ½ of sauce over the cauliflower, seal lid, and give it a shake.
- Put in the air fryer for 3 more minutes.
- Remove tray from Air Fryer and spoon the cauliflower onto a serving plate. Pour remaining sauce over the cauliflower, add celery and blue cheese dressing for dipping.