AirFryer Biscuits and Maple Sausage Gravy
Recipe by Nathan Lippy
4 Pillsbury Homestyle Biscuits
1 pound maple sausage
2 ½ cups whole milk
¼ cup all purpose flour
Blackstone Breakfast Blend Seasoning
- Pre-heat you Airfryer to medium-low heat. Spray a bit of canola oil to the bottom of the Airfryer basket and add your biscuits. Cook for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned and fully cooked.
- Heat your griddle to high heat and place an oven-safe pan on top. Add the maple sausage and cook until slightly crisp and fully cooked (about 6 minutes). Chop the sausage up to the desired size.
- Once the sausage is fully cooked add 1 ½ cups of the milk, 1 tablespoons of Blackstone Breakfast Blend Seasoning and stir to combine. Heat the milk until its simmering, about 4 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the flour and remaining milk. Whisk to evenly incorporate. Be sure to whisk out any lumps.
- Once the milk and sausage is simmering, add the milk and flour combination slowly. Be sure to whisk constantly to evenly incorporate the milk and flour into the sausage. As the milk heats back up the gravy will begin to thicken. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the flour has fully cooked and the gravy has thickened up to your liking.
- If you gravy is too thick, add a splash of milk and whisk.
- To plate, add the cooked biscuits to a plate and pour some of the sausage gravy over the top. Enjoy!