- Jul 10, 2020
Recipe by Danielle Zechmann
- 1 Can of crescent rolls
- 8 Oreos
- 1/8 Cup Powdered Sugar (For Sprinkling)
- Cooking Spray
- Place an Oreo in the middle of each crescent triangle. Wrap it around the cookie making sure its fully covered, and there are no bubbles.
- Preheat air fryer to medium.
- Spray cooking spray on air fryer trays, and place 4 cookies in each tray.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown, then flip and cook another 3 mins.
Remove from tray and sprinkle with powdered sugar.