- 6 slices thick bacon
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits
- 2 oz sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- On your griddle top cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Add peppers and onions to griddle top and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Remove and place on paper towel. Add butter to griddle and melt over medium heat. Add 2 beaten eggs and pepper. Cook until eggs are thickened, but still moist, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in bacon, onions, peppers. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Press each into 4-inch rounds. Spoon 2 heaping tablespoonful egg mixture onto center of each round. Top with one piece of the cheese. Gently fold edges up and over filling; pinch to seal.
- In small bowl, beat remaining egg and milk. Brush biscuits on all sides with egg wash.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 325°F; spray cooking spray on the tray. Place 5 of the biscuit bombs, seam sides down, in air fryer basket. Place the remaining biscuit bombs in the 2nd air fryer drawer.
- Cook 8 minutes. Using tongs, carefully flip biscuits. Cook 4 to 6 minutes longer or until cooked through and golden brown.