- 4-6 Slices of Brioche French Bread
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Coffee Creamer (Amaretto Flavored)
- 2 Teaspoons of Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of Salted Butter
- Chocolate Jimmies (sprinkles)
- Almonds, Slivered or Sliced
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 3 Tablespoons of Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Salted Butter
Start your chocolate syrup by whisking together the sugar, cocoa, and salt with the water until smooth in the Blackstone Sauce Pot or a small pot on the lowest heat setting on the Blackstone Griddle.
Add the butter and continue to whisk every few minutes until sauce comes together. Set aside while you make your french toast and the sauce will thicken some as it cools.
Beat eggs and sugar together, add the creamer and mix well. Spread around one tablespoon of butter to medium-low/low heated Blackstone.
Quickly dip one piece of bread into egg mixture, coating both sides of bread, and place in the butter. Let toast cook low and slow for about 4-5 minutes until golden brown and flip.
While the other side cooks for another 4-5 minutes, add a sprinkle of jimmies and almonds on each slice of bread.
Remove from griddle, plate, and garnish with a drizzle of warm chocolate syrup.