- 1 Crust of Pizza Dough
- 8 Oz. of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (cut into 1/4" slices)
- 4 Slices Prosciutto (torn or cut into 1/2" pieces)
- 1 Cup of Baby Arugula
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Balsamic reduction
- 1/2 Cup of Fresh Crushed tomatoes (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Turn Pizza Oven on to medium high heat.
Stretch out your dough.
The base of your pizza can either be the crushed tomatoes or just drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. Either one works great for this pizza.
Place fresh mozzarella on next and cook in the Pizza Oven until crust is golden brown.
Remove pizza from oven and top with prosciutto, arugula, and drizzle with balsamic reduction.