Betty’s Bite Sized Chinese Meatballs
Recipe by: Desiree ‘BlackstoneBetty’ Dukes
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1.5 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp fresh Ginger, grated
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, grated
- 3 tsp Brown Sugar
- 3 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Five Spice
- 5 Green Onions, sliced (3 for the mixture and 2 for a garnish)
- Stir Fry Oil or Olive oil for cooking
- Sesame Seeds for garnish
- 1/4 c Honey
- 1/2 c low sodium Soy Sauce
- With a spoon mix together first 8 ingredients. (Make sure to leave roughly 2 stems of green onion on the side for a garnish) Roll in small bite size meatballs. Recipe about makes 24.
- On medium heat spread olive oil onto the Blackstone Griddle and cook meatballs on each side until browned. About 5 minutes per side, adding a little more oil if needed when rolling onto each side to cook.
- Use the Blackstone dome towards the end to help meatballs cook through.
- Garnish with sliced green onions & sesame seeds, serve with dipping sauce!