Betty's Burrata Sandwiches
Recipe by Desirée 'BlackstoneBetty' Dukes
- 4 slices Panini bread, Sourdough or Italian
- 1 container Burrata, BelGioioso 4-2 oz "minis"
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese
- 4 slices Prosciutto
- 4 slices Soppressata or Genoa Salami
- 4 slices Capicola
- roasted Red Peppers, Cento
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise, Dukes preferred
- Blackstone Parmesan Ranch seasoning
- Remove burrata from the container and pat dry between paper towels, set aside.
- Turn Blackstone griddle on low to preheat.
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise and 1 tbsp of the Blackstone Parmesan Ranch seasoning. Spread mayo mixture on one side of each slice of bread and place mayo side down on the Blackstone.
- Place provolone cheese on top of each slice of bread. Layer Italian meats evenly between sandwiches. Adding a handful of arugula and desired amount of roasted peppers.
- Place two burrata minis on each sandwich and lightly dust with Blackstone Parmesan Ranch seasoning.
- When the crust is golden brown, sandwich the two pieces of bread together, and place on a cutting board. Cut the sandwich in half.
Notes : be sure to place the provolone first on each slice of bread, the melted cheese is the glue to holding your sandwich together.
Burrata is a favorite cheese to top pizza, salads, pasta dishes.