Boston Cream Pie Pancakes
Recipe by Danielle Zechmann
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tbs butter
- 3 tbs milk
- In a mixing bowl, pour pudding mix and milk. Whisk until slightly thickened.
- Store in fridge while finishing pancakes.
- Melt butter, milk, and chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mix together till smooth
- Preheat griddle to medium-low.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the pancake ingredients.
- Melt some butter on your griddle top. Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto griddle and cook 3-4 minutes or until you start to see some bubbles. Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Once you have cooked all of the pancakes, remove the custard from the fridge and grab the ganache.
- On a plate, begin creating layers by alternating pancakes with custard filling. Pour ganache over the top.