- Feb 03, 2019
Buffalo Chicken Fritters
- 1 Lb. of Boneless and skinless chicken breast, diced small
- 1/3 Cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Cup of Blue cheese crumbles
- 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons of Buffalo Sauce (and extra to drizzle on top)
- 1/3 Cup of All-purpose flour
- 1 Egg
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil for Cooking
- Ranch for Dipping
In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except for the olive oil and ranch. Mix to evenly combine. Be sure there arenât any lumps of flour.
Heat your Blackstone Griddle to medium-low and add 2 tablespoons of the chicken mix. Press the chicken down so that itâs a flat disc-like shape. Repeat with the remaining chicken mix.
Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until the chicken is fully cooked. Serve with a bit more buffalo sauce and some ranch.