Buffalo Ranch Chicken Flatbread
Recipe by: CJ Frazier
- Let’s start by preheating your Blackstone to medium - medium high. While that’s heating let’s season our chicken cutlets. On both sides lightly coat with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and Blackstone all-purpose seasoning.
- Place the chicken on the griddle to cook for about 3-4 minutes, flip and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
- While the chicken is cooking you can slice up some red onion. You should only need about 1/4 of the onion sliced.
- When the chicken is done remove it and allow it to rest for 2-3 minutes. While the chicken is resting add a slight amount of olive oil to your griddle top, spread evenly with a spatula, and place your flatbread on the griddle too lightly brown. This should take 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Once you have a light toasting on each side place your cooling rack on the griddle, turn the heat to high, place the flatbread on the cooling rack above the hight heat zone, cover with your basting dome and allow to toast an additional 3-4 minutes or until the bottom is browned and toasted. Leaving the flatbread on the cooling rack add you chicken, red onion, a desired drizzle of buffalo sauce and ranch dressing, top with mozzarella, blue cheese crumbles, and another drizzle of buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
- Spray some water around your cooling rack and cover with your basting dome to melt the cheese. This should take 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove from the cooling rack, slice, and enjoy!