- Oct 06, 2022
Cajun Shrimp & Goat Cheese Crostini with a Corn Relish
Cajun Shrimp & Goat Cheese Crostini with Corn Relish
Recipe by Kelly King - 2022 Great Griddle Off Contestant
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Olive oil
- Blackstone Tutto Italiano seasoning, to taste
- 2 ears corn, cut off the cob
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- Blackstone Cajun seasoning, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 8 ounces herbed goat cheese, softened
- Brush olive oil over the baguette slices. Sprinkle Tutto Italiano seasoning over the top. Preheat Blackstone griddle to medium heat. Lay out the baguette slices and toast until golden brown. Remove from griddle and set aside.
- Throw down the corn, jalapeños, and diced onion onto the griddle. Season to taste with Blackstone Cajun seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the griddle and set in a medium mixing bowl. Toss with lime juice and olive oil. Set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil onto the griddle then add the shrimp and minced garlic. Season to taste with Blackstone Cajun seasoning. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp is opaque and reaches 165 degrees internally.
- Build the crostini: Start with a baguette slice, spread a layer of goat cheese, then add the corn relish. Top each crostini with 2 shrimp. Garnish another sprinkle of Cajun seasoning and a jalapeño slice.