Cheese Chicken Sandwiches
Recipe by Nathan Lippy
- 4 Chicken Cutlets
- 1 Sweet Yellow Onion, Julienne
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, Julienne
- ½ Green Bell Pepper, Julienne
- 1 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/3 cup Ranch Dressing
- ¼ cup Buffalo Sauce
- 8 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- Blackstone Cheesesteak Seasoning
- 4 Hoagie Rolls
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat your griddle to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken cutlets with salt, pepper, and a good bit of Blackstone Cheesesteak Seasoning on both sides.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to the hot griddle and cook the chicken for 3 minutes per side.
- Add a bit more olive oil next to the chicken and add the onions, bell peppers and mushrooms with a bit more Blackstone Cheesesteak Seasoning. Toss to evenly coat and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Once the chicken is nearly finished, using your spatulas or a knife and cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Make 4 even piles of chicken and add some of the veggies over the tops of each. Add a couple pieces of pepper jack cheese over each stack and cover to melt.
- In a small bowl, mix the ranch and buffalo sauce evenly and add to the bottom of each hoagie roll. Add the chicken stacks to the hoagie rolls, slice and serve hot.