recipe by Desirée’BlackstoneBetty’ Dukes
- 1 lb pasta, cooked reserving 1 cup pasta water
- 1 lb ground beef, (sub shaved ribeye or sirloin)
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ lb provolone cheese, deli sliced or grated
- ¼ lb American cheese, deli sliced or grated
- ¼ c worcestershire sauce
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, chopped
- Blackstone Cheese Steak Seasoning
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Boil 1 lb of pasta, drain reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
- While the pasta is boiling, sauté onions, mushrooms and peppers in oil and butter over medium heat on your Blackstone. Cook until tender.
- On a separate heat zone cook your beef until cooked through, chopping ground beef or separating shaved beef.
- Combine cooked beef and vegetables together. After mixing together add half of the cheese to melt through.
- Add pasta to the meat mixture and toss to mix.
- Add remaining cheese, pasta water and season with Blackstone cheese steak seasoning. Toss together and plate!