- 1/2 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 1/4 Cup of Old-Fashioned Oats
- 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup of Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- Optional Toppings: Fresh fruit, peanut butter, or your favorite syrup.
In a blender, add all ingredients except for chocolate chips. Blend on high speed until the batter is smooth. Allow the batter to sit for 2-3 minutes before cooking to allow it to thicken.
Gently fold in chocolate chips.
Heat griddle to medium heat and coat with a thin layer of melted butter.
Pour batter onto griddle in 4-inch circles. Allow to cook on one side for about 2-3 minutes or until the edges have set. Flip pancake over and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Repeat with remaining batter.