- Dec 01, 2022
Recipe by Todd Toven
Time: 30 minutes
- Extra virgin olive oil or other cooking oil, for the griddle
- 3 tablespoons garlic paste
- 4 fully cooked Cajun style Andouille sausage, sliced (recommend Aidells brand), chopped
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 3 bags of Ben's pre-cooked Long Grain Wild Ready Rice
- Blackstone Bayou Blend Seasoning, to taste
- 1-2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Cajun hot sauce (optional)
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, halved
- Turn the Blackstone Griddle on to high heat.
- Drizzle and spread oil on the griddle top. Put down garlic paste and sausage. Mix together and cook until the sausage is caramelized.
- Add onion, bell peppers, and celery. Mix in with the sausage and cook until the veggies are done how you like them (some crunch is good!).
- Mix rice with other ingredients.
- Season everything with Blackstone's Bayou Blend. Add heavy whipping cream and Cajun hot sauce (optional).
- Sprinkle with parsley and lemon juice and remove from the griddle.