- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat Air Fryer to medium high heat for 10 minutes.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cube into ¾ inch square pieces. Add remaining ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the sweet potato cubes to the oil and seasoning mixture. Fold the mixture until the oil and spices completely coat the sweet potato cubes.
- Pour into the air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes.
- Shake and stir the sweet potato cubes and return to the air fryer. Cook for an additional 6 minutes or until the outside is golden brown and the inside is well cooked, with an almost creamy consistency.
- Serve immediately.
PRO TIP: Lining the AirFryer drawer bottom with foil before preheating and cooking makes cleaning up marinade drippings much easier.