Crunchy Crab Melts
2 artisan loaves, sliced roasted garlic bread
1 lb lump crab meat
1 - 8 oz block muenster cheese, shredded
1 - 8 oz block cheddar cheese, shredded
Old Bay seasoning
- Shred both blocks of cheese and mix together, set aside.
- Spread mayonnaise on each outer side of each slice of bread.
- Place bread mayo side down on low to medium-low preheated Blackstone.
- Add cheeses to both slices. Add crabmeat to one side. Season with old bay and parsley.
- When cheese is melted and outside of bread is toasted to perfection, sandwich the two slices together.
- Serve as whole sandwiches or slice into halves or quarters for bit sized appetizers!