- 3 Medium Zucchinis, sliced (try to get the width as consistent as possible)
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Grated Parmesan Cheese (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
Heat your griddle to med-high heat and cover the cooking surface evenly with olive oil.
Once oil is heated, add sliced zucchini and sautÃ© for about 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
Add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and pepper and continue sautÃ©ing until zucchini is tender (an additional 4-6 minutes).