- Nov 25, 2019
Ginger & Soy Glazed Salmon with Asian Green Beans
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Filets with skin on
- Raw Shrimp (deveined)
- 6 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of Bragg's Liquid Aminos or Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of Ginger Paste (or grated fresh ginger)
- 1 Clove Fresh Garlic, pressed or finely diced
- Avocado Oil or Coconut Oil
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Green Beans
- 1 Red Pepper or Several Small Multi-Color Peppers
- 1/2 Onion
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves, pressed or finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 3 Tablespoons of Liquid Aminos or Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Green Onion, finely sliced for garnish
- 1 Teaspoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds for garnish
If your fish is frozen, let thaw in the refrigerator overnight or run under cold water until thawed.
Turn on the Blackstone to high heat, then get pan of water boiling for the green beans.
To make the marinade, combine olive oil, liquid aminos or soy sauce, dijon mustard, ginger paste, and garlic clove. Stir well to combine.
Season the shrimp and salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
Turn heat down to medium and drizzle avocado oil on the griddle.
Put salmon on the griddle skin side down. You can wait a little bit to put the shrimp on because they will cook in under 3-4 minutes. Remove shrimp and cover when they are finished.
Pour marinade over the top of the shrimp and salmon. Toss shrimp in marinade to coat evenly. Add water by salmon and cover with a basting dome to cook all the way through.
While the salmon is cooking, add the green beans to the boiling water with a Tbsp. of salt.
Thinly slice the peppers and onion. Put oil on the griddle and saute the peppers and onions for several minutes until tender.
After the green beans have boiled for 1-2 minutes or until cooked, drain them and add to the peppers and onion. Cook for another minute or two. Add a clove of freshly pressed garlic, 2 Tbsp. butter, and a splash of aminos or soy sauce, and a little salt. Only cook for about 30 seconds to prevent burning the garlic. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Your shrimp should be done and removed from the griddle by now. Watch the salmon and cook until itâs flaky in the middle with no raw sections. Once itâs done, give it a quick splash of aminoâs and turn it over to sear for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from the heat. and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Serve the salmon and shrimp on top of the green beans and garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!