- Jul 02, 2019
Greek Tzatziki Sauce
- 2 Cups of Greek Yogurt
- 2 Cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons of White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Bunch Fresh Dill, finely chopped (or 3 tsp dry dill)
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Peel the cucumbers, cut them in half, and spoon out the seeds from the middle. Grate with a cheese grater.
Combine the cucumber, yogurt, garlic (minced), 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Mix until well combined.
Add pepper and salt to taste.
Add the finely chopped fresh dill.
Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavors combine.