GRIDDLE GIRL Breakfast Pancake Tacos
Recipe by Danielle Zechmann “Blackstone Griddle Girl”
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2/3 cup water
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- A few sprigs fresh mint
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- maple syrup
- In a bowl, pour pancake mix and water, stir to combine, and set aside.
- Cut berries into bite size pieces, and roughly chop mint.
- Mash cream cheese, add heavy cream, and powdered sugar. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Heat griddle top to medium. Melt 1 tbsp butter and cook pancakes.
- Remove the pancakes, and put them in a taco tray.
- Fill each pancake taco with 1-2 tbsp of cream cheese, top with berries, and drizzle with syrup.