GRIDDLE GIRL Toasted Ravioli Bruschetta
Recipe by Danielle Zechmann “Blackstone Griddle Girl”
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp Italian seasons
- 3 cheese ravioli
- Balsamic glaze
- cooking spray
- Chop tomatoes and transfer to a bowl. Add fresh basil, garlic, oil, and shredded parmesan. Stir until combined and set aside.
- In a bowl, pour 1 cup bread crumbs, Italian seasons, and grated parmesan. In a separate bowl, scramble two eggs and milk.
- Boil ravioli for 5 minutes and strain water.
- Dip each ravioli into the egg mixture and then into the bread crumb mixture repeating the process until all raviolis are coated.
- Spray the air fryer tray with cooking spray and set to medium. Cook for 5 minutes then flip the raviolis and cook another 3 minutes.
- Remove raviolis from air fryer and place onto a plate. Top with bruschetta mixture, sprinkle with more parmesan, and drizzle with balsamic glaze.