- Sep 27, 2022
Griddle-Seared Salmon with Tomatoes & Capers
Griddle-Seared Salmon with Tomatoes & Capers Recipe
Recipe by Todd Toven
Time: 30 minutes
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon filets
- 2 cups grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1/3 cup apple juice or white wine
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for the griddle
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Set your Blackstone Griddle on high. Place a cast iron skillet on griddle top.
- Drizzle oil onto the filets and rub it in. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top as desired.
- Place filets on the griddle top with meat, oil and seasoning side face down. After about 4 minutes, flip the filets.
- Put the apple juice (or white wine), capers, and tomatoes into the hot cast iron pan on the griddle. Stir while heating.
- Place the filets in the pan with the tomatoes, apple juice and capers.
- When the salmon is almost done cooking, sprinkle salt and basil on top.
- Leave to cook until the apple juice bubbles and make sure the salmon is cooked. Then remove it from the griddle.
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese on top.